Before any water testing can proceed there are a few things we need in an email.
COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL DECK, WALL or FENESTRATION TESTING
- Any plans drawings or specs relevant to testing
- Specific test needed
- Number of products needed to be tested
- How soon?
RESIDENTIAL WATER INTRUSION RAIN LEAKS
- MULTIPLE pictures of the ENTIRE area where you believe the leak derives
- The actual areas where the leaks exit into the structure
- Pictures of the building from 4 sides
- (Windows) Pictures of ALL the individual windows that need testing
- The actual test specification if this test is required by the architect, builder or owner
- Drawings or plans if available
- WATER PRESSURE NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE CONTRACTOR OR OWNER
- Access to the area tested. For multi-story buildings, this means scaffolding or lifts
- Be warned, destructive testing or the removal of drywall or interior finishes may be necessary to pin-point a leak